Cassie, You are a blessing to us! thank you for sharing your miracle with us!! We love you!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you so much Joel and Lila. I am so grateful that you guys did all that you did to be his parents. And although I haven't known you for a long time, I feel like I've known you forever! I can't express how much gratitude I feel for you guys. Just thank you so much! You are both such great parents!
Wow, Lila what a priceless video! I am glad that not everyone I work with is here today! They would wonder what is seriously wrong with me!
Cassie- I don't know you but from one birthmom to another , I LOVE YOU! You are amazing! I have been a singlemom for almost 8 yrs and am currently tring to integrate my daughters father into her life after him not being around for 6 yrs. Long story short my motto is if it takes two to create a child it is going to take two to raise a child. I have single parented and placed. By no means is there an "easier" choice, they are both hard and hurt. If I had to choose I would place knowing my child is in a loving home and doesn't have to go through the disagreements of seperated parents. Don't ever discount your choice, you are a pilar of strength for the choice you made. The pictures you have are priceless! Thank you for sharing your story. Beautiful in every way.
Lila & Joel, Yu don't know me I think that I posted a comment on your blog somewhere.. Adoption is so true to my heart too.. I love your story and I'm so glad that you have an open adoption with Cassie.. Thats so neat.. You guys make such cute parents and I love your video... Take care...
i can't get the goosebumps to go away! ohhh, man i am soooo thrilled for you guys. it really is a MIRACLE, isn't it?! calvin is the most adorable little guy, and cassandra, WOW, what an amazing girl. i am just so overwhelmed. nothing warms and cheers my heart more than to read about miracles like this. really, i am sooo happy for you.
How are things these days with your little one? Haven't heard much in a while. You must be very busy. My life is about to be super busy too with two little guys.
7 comments:
Thank you so much Joel and Lila. I am so grateful that you guys did all that you did to be his parents. And although I haven't known you for a long time, I feel like I've known you forever! I can't express how much gratitude I feel for you guys. Just thank you so much! You are both such great parents!
Congratulations! I haven't checked your blog for a few weeks and was quite surprised to have found this wonderful news. Best wishes to the new family!
Wow, Lila what a priceless video! I am glad that not everyone I work with is here today! They would wonder what is seriously wrong with me!
Cassie- I don't know you but from one birthmom to another , I LOVE YOU! You are amazing! I have been a singlemom for almost 8 yrs and am currently tring to integrate my daughters father into her life after him not being around for 6 yrs. Long story short my motto is if it takes two to create a child it is going to take two to raise a child. I have single parented and placed. By no means is there an "easier" choice, they are both hard and hurt. If I had to choose I would place knowing my child is in a loving home and doesn't have to go through the disagreements of seperated parents. Don't ever discount your choice, you are a pilar of strength for the choice you made. The pictures you have are priceless! Thank you for sharing your story. Beautiful in every way.
What a beautiful video! What song is that? I loved it! Thank you for sharing it, it was so touching.
Lila & Joel,
Yu don't know me I think that I posted a comment on your blog somewhere.. Adoption is so true to my heart too.. I love your story and I'm so glad that you have an open adoption with Cassie.. Thats so neat.. You guys make such cute parents and I love your video... Take care...
i can't get the goosebumps to go away! ohhh, man i am soooo thrilled for you guys. it really is a MIRACLE, isn't it?! calvin is the most adorable little guy, and cassandra, WOW, what an amazing girl. i am just so overwhelmed. nothing warms and cheers my heart more than to read about miracles like this. really, i am sooo happy for you.
How are things these days with your little one? Haven't heard much in a while. You must be very busy. My life is about to be super busy too with two little guys.
Your video is very beautiful.
I hope you are having an awesome week!
Amanda (AKA AC)
Post a Comment