Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What do you think??


As part of our final process, we have to put together a photo collage and a portrait style picture. Since I have no idea what these actually should look like, I just took a stab in the dark. I would really appreciate feedback from everyone to let me know if you think this is what they are talking about. I am planning on just printing them as 8x10 pictures and turning them in that way, possibly matted, but I don't really know right now.....Joel doesn't really like the portrait picture because he thinks he look odd, but I like it...the only down side to this is that I cut my hair two weeks ago, and it is no longer this long...but we just haven't had time to get any new pictures with it. If I can get some pictures before next Thursday, I may switch out the profile picture...anyway, advice please!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them both!
-Marnie

heatherjesse said...

Hey guys! So I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first pic it shows you sooo well and your personalities Im not gonna lie though the profile pic its not my fav of you two Ive definately seen cuter pics of both of you togather!!! (not meaning to offend in ANYWAY) anyways I think your gorgeous no matter what Lilababy ;) and youll find the right one no matter what anyone else says youll FEEL it I love you tons and tons girl! thanks for all your support talk to you soon!!!!

Hazel said...

Wow, I am so impressed. I think it is a great mix of pictures, and you did a fantastic job with the arrangements of them. As far as the profile picture goes, I like it. Joel looks happy and only a bit odd, but you look really great in it so that makes of for his oddness. I always pick pictures based on how I look in them-sorry, the rest of my family.

mrs. jar said...

Good job! This was one of the hardest parts for me to do. I don't know why? But it feels like you are trying to show your life on two simple pieces of paper...not easy to do. I know that they do want them on 8.5 x 11 sized paper (Costco will print them out for 1.50 each, you cannot do it online, you have to use a USB drive and take them to the store and upload it there, but it only takes an hour, that is if you have a Costco membership.)

I think they look really good, my caseworker had us make our "portrait" smaller and add a few other pictures to that page, I think just to show off more of who we were. The idea that more pictures is better? But I really do think yours looks great. Really, I am impressed, this part took me almost a year!

Amanda said...

I love the mix of pictures. As far as the portrait goes, you can't really see Joel's eyes and his hair almost looks wet. You look lovely in the picture however. I think for Joel's sake a redo would be beneficial. Hope that helps.

A.C.

Stephanie Watkins said...

I like the pictures, but I will admit that while I think you both look great in the profile pic, I don't think it's as natural as the others. But I really don't know what I'm talking about, so go with what you like best. As always: Good luck!

Christine said...

Hi! YOur picture collages look great. I'm not sure about your agency, but here we had to make 30 color copies to turn in, so keep that in mind when you decide how to print/copy them. :) I've seen a ton of collages (our cw showed us a sample book) and yours look perfect. Don't worry too much about your hair being different, that shouldn't really matter to a potential birthmother. Your pics show you having fun and being happy, and that's the most important part!